When I started my journey as developer, I tried to figure it out a way of finding the best resources out there. How can I learn something new, without someone to teach me? Well, I can learn by myself, but for that I need materials.
That is exactly what I’m describing below. It is a list with links, articles and other resources only for you.
Learn to code
- SQL diagrams https://sql.toad.cz/
- Diagrams https://draw.io
- Discover what technology uses a website http://builtwith.com/
- Responsive preview of multiple sizes once https://responsively.app/
Where to find books?
I’ve wrote an article some time ago Complete list with reading resources and free books
You are thinking beyond of cloud, maybe you’re an entrepreneur?
What to listen to, when you code?
It depends by your vibe, but sometimes I listen Snoop Dog, Bug Mafia, etc. But mostly, if I need to concentrate I listen to some chill music.
Assets and images for free
Discover free assets and images list
Mockup List of Tools
Discover - Mockup List of Tools
Where to find inspiration
- http://checklist.design/ the place where you can find the best design pattern
Where to host your project for free
I’ve wrote a full article about Hosting providers - free & paid.
- Barba.js - Barba.js is a progressive enhancement library to create fluid and smooth transitions between your website’s pages.
The list is updated constantly, bookmark this into your browser…
What is your excuse to not start today?!